By Lavers, Barraud and Westlake (1855 – 1921)
Pair of tall antique church stained glass windows, each leaded and hand painted depicting four full length female figures of St Judith, St Esther,
St Sarah and St Ruth, with Gothic shaped tracery tops. Manufactured by Laver Barraud and Westlake, London, c1881, who were part of the Gothic Revival movement that influenced English church architecture in the 19th century. Beautiful windows, excellent quality, no fading
and both in excellent original condition.
Each Window Measures: 83″ high x 19¾” wide – 211cm h x 50cm w