By Walter Earnest Tower, C. E Kempe and Co.
Pair of antique Victorian Gothic Revival stained glass windows each hand painted depicting the Crucifixion, Nativity & the Sheperds. Super quality and in excellent original condition.
Each Window Measures: 60” high x 17¼″ wide – 152.5cm h x 44cm w
Walter Earnest Tower (1873–1955) was a cousin and pupil of Charles E. Kempe, on Kempes death in 1907, Tower took over the stained glass studio and renamed it C. E Kempe and Co., from that time he used a black tower above the golden garb as hes stained glass signature.
These windows were removed from the South Nave of Holy Cross chapel, Haywards Heath, Sussex, it has now been redeveloped into flats.