By William Glasby (1863 – 1941)
Antique church stained glass window, with a lancet arched top hand painted depicting flowers and foliage, middle section is the figure of St Agnes hold a lamb and a martyr’s palm, the lower panel having the St Agnes inscription and the Glasby. Super quality and in excellent condition, the window is in 3 section.
Overall Measurements:117″ high x 26¾” wide – 2m 96.5cm h x 59cm w
William Glasby joined James Powell & Sons in 1876, where he became chief painter, he then worked for Henry holiday and later for Morris & Co.