By Sir Ninian Comper
Antique church stained glass panel, leaded with coloured glass hand painted depicting Mary holding baby Jesus. Originally part of a much larger window, the panel has been restored, now in a pine frame for shipping/handling purposes.
Measure: 22¾” high x 20¼” wide – 58cm h x 51.5cm w
Sir Ninian Comper (10 June 1864 – 22 December 1960) born in Scottish and one of the last Gothic Revival architects. He was known for his church furnishings, stained glass.