By Jones & Willis. c1900
Two church windows each leaded with hand painted stained glass depicting the parable of the Good Samaritan. Excellent quality and in original condition.
Each Measure: 66″ high x 33″ wide – 168cm h x 84cm w
Jones & Willis Ltd (established about 1847)
Birmingham firm who manufactured church furnishings. Jones & Willis were one of the biggest firms of this kind in the latter part of the nineteenth century. They also opened premises in Liverpool and in London. Jones & Willis began to supply stained glass from about 1880.