Attributed to: Thomas Willement and removed from the original Crosby Hall, Bishopsgate. London
Four antique stained glass windows, each leaded with hand painted glass depicting the Arms of past of Crosby Hall.
Panel 1: Crosby Coat of Arms – Depicting sable ermine and three Rams – Sir John Crosby builder of the Hall
Panel 2: Central shield showing Compton quartering Clephane/Maclean and Douglas Arms – Earl of Northampton who resided in the Hall.
Panel 3: Royal Coat of Arms post 1837 – Queen Victoria’s Coat of Arms
Panel 4: Reed Coat of Arms – Showing Three Garbs and ears of corn – Sir Bartholomew Reed past owner.
All in excellent original condition.
Each Measures: 15¾” high x 20½″ wide – 40cm h x 52cm w
Price: £4000 Set of 4