"St Judith ~ St Esther ~ St Sarah ~ St Ruth"
By Lavers, Barraud and Westlake (1855 - 1921)
Pair of tall antique church
stained glass windows, each leaded and hand painted depicting four
full length female figures of St Judith, St Esther,
St Sarah and St Ruth, with Gothic shaped tracery tops. Manufactured by
Lavers, Barraud and Westlake, London, c1881, who were part of the
Gothic Revival movement that influenced English church architecture
in the 19th century. Beautiful windows, excellent quality, no fading
and both in excellent original condition.
Each Window Measures:
83" high x 19¾" wide -
211cm h x 50cm w
here to email for Price
Ref Rel 252
Back to home page